Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13119 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,766 (13,463 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)