Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,804 (14,205 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)