Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13968 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,969 (28,417 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)