Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,436 (Shilling173,450) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)