Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00812 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,491 (Shilling183,579) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)