Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00921 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,156 (Shilling342,527) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)