Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,917 (₩5,976,574) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)