Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,116 (₩2,867,380) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (42 minutes ago)