Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,656 (₩5,832,303) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)