Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,961 (₩6,023,878) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)