Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 763%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 284% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,758 (3,787,658 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)