Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 848%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00167 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 490% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €17,706 (10,608,465 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)