Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 724% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €24,719 (15,047,492 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)