Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 902%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 500% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €17,997 (10,657,414 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)