Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 ($4,419) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (43 minutes ago)