Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,151 ($2,402) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)