Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,079 (₨449,955) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)