Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,806 (38,179,836 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)