Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,357 ($4,629) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)