Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,032 (AU$3,052) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)