Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,837 (AU$2,660) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)