Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,252 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)