Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,831 ($3,495) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)