Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,677 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04357 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,165 (Mex$ 26,740) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (42 minutes ago)