Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,091 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04775 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,138 (Mex$ 23,826) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)