Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,037 (Mex$ 23,615) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)