Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,094 (Mex$ 42,450) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)