Cost of living comparison between Metz, France and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,427 in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)