Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,184 (254,142 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)