Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21694 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,043 (4,806TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)