Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,007 (Mex$ 46,276) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)