Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,059 (Mex$ 21,364) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)