Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04934 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,159 (ARS $23,492) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (41 minutes ago)