Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02893 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,137 ($U39,318) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (33 minutes ago)