Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02889 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,319 ($U45,651) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)