Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,231 prices entered by 567 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 (AU$6,248) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)