Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09310 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,201 (23,645 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)