Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,271 (₨164,754) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)