Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,791 (COL$8,517,994) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)