Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,874 (221,778 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)