Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €990 (134,305 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)