Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24503 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 (﷼ 15,654) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)