Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23803 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,982 (﷼ 8,328) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)