Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,856 (﷼ 15,373) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (35 minutes ago)