Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,242 (5,391,132 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)