Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06873 EUR / SZL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,296 (Lilangeni33,401) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)