Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €973 (Mex$ 22,294) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)