Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €930 (Mex$ 22,260) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)