Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,816 (Bs 61,892) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)