Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,738 (Bs 30,576) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)