Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01376 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,232 (89,575 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (29 minutes ago)