Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,235 (90,561 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (40 minutes ago)