Cost of living comparison between Mathura, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 48% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,557 (₨113,477) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)