Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,656 (₨119,611) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)