Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,136 (﷼ 47,543,840) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)