Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,260 (﷼ 77,759,856) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (41 minutes ago)