Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,028 (﷼ 50,910,601) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (44 minutes ago)