Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06863 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,213 (46,819 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)