Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02744 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,167 (42,520 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)