Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02611 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,281 (49,044 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)