Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03136 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,646 (84,375 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)