Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,153 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)