Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09042 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,157 (12,794 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)