Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09378 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,776 (29,605 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)