Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,308 (R$ 4,855) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)