Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,340 (R$ 5,014) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (40 minutes ago)