Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,970 (R$ 9,917) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)