Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,055 (R$ 10,508) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (42 minutes ago)