Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22728 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,172 (R$ 5,156) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (41 minutes ago)