Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,287 (₨159,248) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 2 hours ago)