Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,376 (₨170,595) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)