Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,970 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)