Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)