Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,306 (Php78,959) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)