Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEFX *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €496 (Bs 46,104,741) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)