Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEFX *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 94% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €93 (Bs 1,092) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)