Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,073 (Bs 36,085) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (35 minutes ago)