Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,917 (Bs 119,916,957) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)