Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,441 (Bs 40,384) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (17 minutes ago)