Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,607 (ARS $42,769) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)