Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01869 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,316 (Php123,949) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)