Cost of living comparison between Mangalore, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,893 (₨138,155) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)