Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,653 (4,079,216 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)