Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,210 (1,938,485 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (18 minutes ago)