Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,689 (3,879,048 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)