Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,250 (£3,576) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)