Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 (£1,910) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)