Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,889 (£1,689) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)